Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (The Emeric Edition)

This week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday is brought to you by my nephew, Emeric. 

1. TWO THINGS

Nerd glasses + Emeric = cutest boy on the planet. 

2. ANIMAL


3. HANDWRITING


If he could write, he would probably write things like: 
  1. Tan On! (Fan on.)
  2. Wa-wa (Water.)
  3. Bum bum (Meaning his bum or he could be talking about rabbits, too.)
  4. Mama
  5. Dada
  6. Nana
  7. Papa
  8. En (I'm trying to get him to say "Em" but it comes out "En!")
  9. Do-do (Dora the Explorer)

Gosh, I love this kid.

4. FROZEN

I'm pulling out a picture from February of when he first started to sing, "Let it Go". 

He was so into it!


5. NAPTIME

Somebody looks tired...

He likes to pretend that he's sleeping. =)


This post just makes me happy and I hope it brings a smile to your face, too. =)

Happy Sunday!

- Emily

2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! Love his little expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. He's so cute in the glasses and in both nap time photos. In fact, he's cute in all of them!

    ReplyDelete